Policy xplore supports HEALTH INSURANCE BY PM MODI
During his Independence Day speech from Red Fort, Prime Minister Narendra Modi today declared that Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Abhiyaan,or HEALTH INSURANCE BY PM MODI otherwise called Ayushman Bharat or the National Health Protection Mission (AB-NHPM) or Modicare, will be launched on 25 September. The administration supported Health Insurance plans will give free inclusion of upto ₹ 5 lakh for each family every year at any legislature or even empanelled private clinics all over India.
Health Insurance By PM Modi launches ‘world’s largest’ health insurance scheme. Ayushman Bharat programme dubbed ‘Modicare’ promises to insure 500 million poor people across the country. The Indian government has launched one of the world’s largest publicly funded health insurance scheme, set to cover some 500 million poor people
Our all insurance policy is mentioned and approved Health Insurance by PM Modi scheme. A emergency knock the doorstep without any advance invitation, Dont worry we always provide the support With impact of emotionally and financially stronger,As one of the best health insurance providers in New Delhi, we understand that every individual has unique needs and expectations from a medical insurance policy.
Why Health Insurance By PM Modi is Important for You?
- You can avail cashless Hospitalization facility
- Your pre and post hospitalization expenses are covered
- You get tax benefits under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act
Eligibility Criteria For Health Insurance By PM Modi:
- The Eligibility details are not made very clear at this Point. however, in Speech Finance Minister Did mention that scheme will benefit Poor Families.
- Most Probably Economically Weaker Section Families will be included in this Scheme i.e. APL, BPL etc.